Copy right of all accepted papers will belong to IJOPCM and ICSRS and the author(s) must affirm that accepted papers for publication in IJOPCM must not be re-published elsewhere without the written consent of the editor in chief/director of ICSRS. To comply with this policy, authors will be required to submit a signed copy of copyright form, after acceptance of their paper, before the same is published. Copyright form send by e mail with the accepted letter by e mail.
Authors note that paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The Authors may not publish his/her The Author may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others. The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. In return for these rights:
1. All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as patent rights.
2. The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder.
3. The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale.
4. It is the responsibility of each author to ensure that paper (s) submitted to journal are written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism. Please note that all submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. If an attempt at plagiarism is found in a published paper, the authors will be asked to issue a written apology to the authors of the original material. Any paper which shows obvious signs of plagiarism will be automatically rejected and its authors may be banned for duration of 10 years from publishing in journal. The authors will receive proper notification if such a situation arises.
5. This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
6. It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
7. Paper cannot withdraw at any condition once it is published.
8. After the signing the copyright and final paper submission to the journal, any rectification/ up dation/ withdraw is not possible.
9. Article Processing Charge (APC) is not refundable amount. In the case of rectification/ up dation/ withdraw of a paper, neither APC will refund nor adjust in the future. APC is not refundable amount.